Sunday, 22 May 2011

Hello blogging world!

My first blog...exciting and a little scary!  Well i'll just tell you all a little bit about myself...I'm 17, I'm a triplet with two brothers (not as cool as you may think it is), I come from a little town in North Yorkshire called Settle and in September I'm hopefully going to go to Exeter to study medicine.

I decided to set up a blog because I follow fashion and style blogs religiously and decided it was time to set up my own! And hopefully some people will enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy reading other blogs!

Now some lovely pictures to make this post more interesting...



I got these photos from www,weheartit.com its a site for people to just upload their own photos, and there are literally thousands! i just love browsing through them all...some are funny or sad or happy or just down right strange!

So there it is my first blog post!

More to come!

Genevieve x

1 comment:

  1. Yay for starting a blog! Got you in my reader and can't for for more posts :) x

    ReplyDelete