Thursday, 25 August 2011

Oh Sew Lovely


I’m so sorry for not posting or so long, I’m hope my (small group of) followers’ haven’t missed me too much and I promise to get back on top of things!

A few weeks ago I posted about a quirky little sewing machine that I thought would be perfect for university but only does straight stitch…well that won’t be coming in handy anymore because my boyfriend bought me a sewing machine for my birthday! (Sorry another post about my birthday presents!) I couldn’t believe it when I opened it, it’s so exciting! I haven’t yet managed to have a go on it as I’ve been jetting about the place but I can’t wait to get started on it. It’s a ‘brother’ machine so I think that’s a good make!



To go with the sewing machine he also got me a cute vintage sewing box full of all kinds of things useful or a DIY blogger! I’ve begun adding to this to build up my making box, getting inspiration of what to put in it from other blogs.




He also got me a watch; even though it’s new it looks sort of vintage. I had asked for a particular one which had an octagonal face but sadly they stopped selling it, but I actually prefer this one that my boyfriend chose, I think it has a more personal touch about it, instead of one that I chose for myself.




Here’s a picture of me and him when we were on holiday, I tried to find a picture of us in our very fetching wetsuits to put on here but sadly we didn't take any!

Dress - Topshop
Cardigan - Charity Shop
Shoes - Charity Shop
Ring - New Look

Genevieve x

No comments:

Post a Comment